Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Welcome to my new Blog!

After the past week, I've found it increasingly difficult to continue with my old Blog. Anyone who regularly reads my Blog will know what I mean. Politics, politics :( So it is time for a new start. With this new Blog, I'm going to be diarising what a self employed person does all day, as well as some light humour sometimes. I'm going to try to post at least once a day, on diverse subjects such as :

  • osCommerce News and Views
  • Stores I am working on
  • Sites that I own and operate
  • Special Offers
  • Business News
  • Business Ideas
Well, we'll see if this Blog becomes popular or not, eh ;)

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 05:23:00 PM, Anonymous Wil Rushmer (devhype) said...

Nice to see you made the change if you were un-happy there. I could never hold down a blog at osCommerce becuase of the same reason... "politics".

 
At 7/12/2005 01:24:00 AM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Hi Gary,

Sorry to see you move but hey, your certainly not the first and no doubt not the last - just means my favorites list gets longer everyday!

The real shame though is that I would be surprised if your words of wisdom get as much exposure away from the osC site. Hopefully they will but I have my doubts to be honest.

I was a bit dissapointed tonight as I finally found a spare 5 minutes to go through all yout preivious blogs, only to find that they have diminished slightly to the tune of 2!

Have you removed them or has the internet just swallowed them up - or are there any more sinister goings on?

One in particular I glanced at the other night was in refernce to you giving up the day job yet still waking up with more money in the bank... Sounds appealing.

It was to do with setting up sites which then went on to provide you with an income. I know Chemo posted comments on the same blog. Any chance of a reprint of that entry or maybe a bit more elaborating on this blog?

Cheers Anyhow and Good Luck with the new look Blog,
Rich

 
At 7/12/2005 08:13:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Thanks guys. I had to move away as there are too many unwritten rules about what can and cannot be posted.

By moving away from the osCommerce Blog system, I am able to go much more in depth about what I do, as well as being able to give proper advice to questions asked, rather than have my hands tied behind my back all the time.

 
At 7/15/2005 03:15:00 PM, Blogger WizardsandWars said...

I don't blame you a bit.

http://wizardsandwars-oscommerce.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!