Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

osCommerce Tutorials and eBooks

I own and operate the site www.oscbooks.com - what I am looking for is business owners who would like to explore the possibility of becoming an affiliate (eg designers/developers, hosts, ISPs etc). As well as these "add-on" opportunities, I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who would like to create a stand alone business selling these eBooks... I pay 33% commission and the average ticket is about £15 ($27), meaning the Affiliate (you) would get around £5 ($9) per sale. The sell rate is about 1 sale every 8 (targetted) visitors, so if you sent 50 targetted uniques per day, you'd earn around £31.25 ($60) per day... If anyone is interested to learn more, please get in touch with me for a no obligation discussion: shop AT oscbooks.com

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!