Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Saturday, July 30, 2005

My latest Adsense site started making money yesterday

I recently did a stocktake of all my Domains and found a few that I forgot I had bought. If you're anything like me, you think of a good name, register it, then forget about it. Anyway, this Domain is the name of a popular TV show - I originally was going to make a fansite but could not find the time to do this. I made a quick site (it's about 30 pages) and remonetised it using Adsense. This was about 10 days ago, yesterday it made over $3 on Adsense! Nice! Another thousand sites like that and I'll be laughing!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 04:54:00 PM, Anonymous AndyD said...

Hi Gary,

care to say what the site is?

Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!