Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, July 22, 2005

Alternative to Adsense

Someone on another Forum has found this site: www.goldkey.com - basically these people create a keyword laden site free of charge (based on your Domain Name). They then add Overture ads to the site and promote to the Search Engines. They then split the proceeds 50/50 with you. Sounds like a good plan if you ever get banned by Adsense! I might even give it a go with a few of my unused domains...I'll update the thread when I start seeing results.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 02:05:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

I've been running Goldkey for 4 months now on 4 Domains.

Total earned: $1.72

This is really quite dire. Having said that, I have done absolutely nothing in terms of SEO for these 4 sites. I could be earning that per day by transferring these 4 domains back to Adsense (which is what I will do).

For me, Gold Key did not work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!