Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Advertising on the osCommerce Site

osCommerce ran 3 "advertising schemes":

  1. Google Adsense A few pennies per click based on Adverts shown in certain pages
  2. Community Sponsors Pricing from 90 Euros to 120 Euros per year, in return for a few benefits such as "bigger Private Message Inbox, Blog, hidden Sponsors Only Forum.
  3. Corporate Sponsors Banner shown in rotation with Google Adsense, as well as being listed on a Corporate Sponsors page.
This has now changed somewhat in relation to Corporate Sponsors. A few months ago HPDL asked for my input over a new idea which he had regarding Bronze, Silver and Gold pricing for Corporate Sponsors. The ideas outlined to me were interesting and well priced. I'm glad to see that these have now become public at http://www.oscommerce.com/partners/corporate,info - I've applied and will let you know whether or not I am accepted as an osCommerce Sponsor.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 7/22/2005 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

So far it's been 10 days and I have not heard back from HPDL about becoming a Corporate Sponsor.

I've not seen him on the Forums for quite some time, so I assume he's too busy IRL.

The problem is that I have this quarters advertising budget ready to spend but am waiting on an answer from HPDL before spending it! So I'm missing out on business :(

Hmmmm.

 
At 7/28/2005 07:13:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

In the end it took 2 weeks to receive a reply to my enquiry. In business on the web these days, that's unacceptable.

Harald, get your act together if you want Corporate Sponsors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!